Thursday, August 18, 2016

hate myself



it's not like I want to hurt you and them.
I just can't help about it , it's not like all that happens because I want .
it just happens like that , and when that all over I just realize how stupid am I .
you don't have to hate me , because I am already hate myself.

I hate myself , for let that happen again and again ,
I hate myself who just give up  from the start and think it's okay.
I hate myself that judge all of them is same ,
I hate myself , who is afraid getting hurt and blame others.
I hate myself , when envy to others but never work hard to get it.
I hate myself , for crying without reason and laugh just for simple thing.
I hate myself when I think , I don't know who am I .
I hate myself who is think I am alone , but refuse  their help.
I hate myself who is write this and think about how much I hate myself.

poor you , for become me.
if you become someone else maybe.....

No comments: